Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

I will be doing various reviews and speculations for upcoming video games and movies.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

I loved the first Kung Fu Panda movie. It had everything: amazing story, great characters, not to mention great humor. In fact, I consider it to be the best DreamWorks movie since Shrek. Considering DreamWorks' almost flawless track record with sequels, I couldn't wait to see Kung Fu Panda 2.


Everything about this film blew me away. Just like Shrek 2, this was everything a sequel should be. This was a well-written, excellent continuation of the series. It had everything the first film had and more. One of the things I really liked was seeing Po and Tigress become close friends, whereas in the first film she couldn't stand to be around him. With that said, her character was nicely developed; I would have liked to see more of that in the rest of the Five.

Overall, this film was excellent. I can't wait to see it again; I hear there may be plans for a third movie. As long as they keep doing what works in their films, and don't do what they did for Shrek the Third, I'm sure DreamWorks will not disappoint me.

3 comments:

  1. Woah awesome kung fu panda 2 i love this 3d movie i when i watched it first time i tried to find some information about the 2nd part and it showed 2011 next part and i thought ohh man that is probably some fake sh1t :X but it wasnt AWESOME !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see when a sequel comes out well

    ReplyDelete